How to Drive Repeat Buyers Using Artificial Intelligence – In Just 7 Minutes with Jerry Abiog
Is your business looking to become competitive in a data-driven world?
Data-driven marketing campaigns use customer data to optimize performance, by enabling more accurate predictions about customer behavior. By offering enhanced insights into your audience, you can use this data for more precise targeting, personalized customer experiences, and improved return on investment (ROI).
Jerry Abiog is the Co-Founder and CMO of Standard Insights – an AI as a Service growth marketing platform that helps small, mid, and enterprise-level companies run data-driven omnichannel campaigns.
In this episode, Jerry shares how he helps empower businesses to become more competitive in the data-driven world with marketing precision, executing re-marketing campaigns from customer data.
Check out these episode highlights
- 01:52 – Jerry’s ideal client: “So, our ideal client is either an online or offline business or a brick and mortar business, with three things. Number one, this business has to generate $1 million-plus in revenue or comparable currencies. Number two, they have to have a minimum of 250 customers. And number three, they have to be open to being data-driven.”
- 02:56 – Problem Jerry helps solve: “So, two problems. Number one is the prioritization and execution of data-driven omnichannel campaigns. And number two is the ability to monetize your data.”
- 03:25 – Typical symptoms that clients do before reaching out to Jerry: “Yeah. Four problems that we’ve seen typically. Number one, loss of revenue. Number two is increased customer churn, customers going someplace else. Number three, decreased average order value. And number four is decreased return on ad spend.”
- 04:30 – What are some of the common mistakes that folks make before finding Jerry and his solution?: “Yeah. Three common mistakes. Number one, these businesses are not scoring their customers on their potential profitability. Number two, they’re not segmenting their customers on geographic, demographic, psychographic, or behavior characteristics. And number three, these businesses are not studying the level of their customer engagement.”
- 05:32 – Jerry’s Valuable Free Action(VFA): “Take ownership of your data.”
- 06:49 – Jerry’s Valuable Free Resource (VFR): Schedule a Demo and See if Extreme Data-driven Campaigns is Right For Your Business: Book-a-Demo: https://standardinsights.io/
- 07:28 – Q: What is the future of AI? A: The answer, it’s being used in a lot of things right now. It’s being used in marketing, sales, forecasting, customer experience, to name a few. But listen to this, according to a study by Accenture, failure to scale AI could put 75% of organizations out of business by 2025.