Excerpts from the The Hot Mic @ Arch DevOps podcast by Michael ‘Fritz’ Fritzius.
‘I’m one to talk about failures. I don’t want to hide things in the background. Being an entrepreneur, being a business owner is freaking hard. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you.‘ Fritz
- 3:05 Why its important to execute data driven omni-channel campaigns using Artificial Intelligence
- 9:50 Learning from past failures. Internalizing those lessons. How people treat failures like pain instead of data and thus fail to learn and improve. Leads to missed opportunities.
- 11:30 At the end of the day, it’s always going to be about your customers. They’re the ones that will make you successful.
- 15:30 The balance between data and the human aspect.
- 19:30 Prioritize and execute. Lots of businesses will fail. Some will survive. Others will thrive.